Are You Looking for Work?
Let the Career Centre, a department of Adult and Continuing Education, Simcoe County District School Board, provide you with assistance in a number of ways with your employment and job searching needs at no cost:
- Identify and define your employment goals
- Assess your job searching strategies and learn effective job searching techniques
- Identify your transferable skills
- Gain information about the labour market, employment and training opportunities
- Develop an employment plan with short term and long term goals
- Information and advice about referral information to other community services and supports
Self-Serve Employment Information and Resources are available for your job searching needs. The self-serve resources are for anyone who is job searching including persons who are employed and seeking alternate employment, students, apprentices, internationally trained persons.
Information Sessions for your job searching needs are offered on a monthly schedule.
Click here to view and for the information sessions for your job searching needs: