Employment Consultant Services
Come into our centre today to speak with an Employment Consultant.
You will be able to review your employment needs with the Employment Consultant to start your individual employment plan.
The services and resources at the Career Centre include:
- Career Planning to help define your employment goal
- Job search information and support to help with your job searching activities and strategies
- Information Sessions on various job searching topics including resumes, cover letters, interviews techniques, transferable skills etc.
- Information about the labour market, employment and training opportunities
- Job Postings
- Information on Employment Ontario programs and services that may meet your needs. You may be eligible for on-the-job training and/or work experience or employment supports.
- Assistance to help you get and keep a job, depending on your individual needs
- Information and advice about referral information to other community services and supports
The Career Centre’s services are funded through the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities. You may be asked to provide your Social Insurance Number and provide evidence of your identification in order to access certain programs and/or services. We also recommend that you bring your resume with you when you visit our centre.
Should you require more information, contact the Career Centre at:
705-725-8990 Ext. 45200 Or Email us